bead gathering

Me and my good, good friend Bobbi finally were able to exchange our Christmas presents last evening. She brought me some lovely gifts. I absolutely loved the cabs from her bead shop find in Maine and the crochet little bag was gorgeous. We also had time to bead which we have not been able to do together forever. I stitched a bit more on my mermaid brooch and she took one of the forms to start one of her own. She is going to do it all in a palette of light blues and crystal. I cannot wait to see how she progresses.
She is moving to Maine at the end of May so, I hope to make time for more bead gatherings. I will miss her tremendously....
We packed a lot in that night for after our blueberry wine and stitching we went on to see my Brother play at a local pub. We had a wild night of loud metal and good friends!

Comments