Found Errors in My Blog Life and Beaded Brooch Escapades


Okay I feel very intelligent at the moment for I just figured out where the loading errors were on my blog. There was a remnant left from something I deleted in the HTML codes.

I am off to prepare for my beaded brooch class this evening. I just finished my hand outs and need to bag some bead pretties for the ladies to make their choices from. We have the big room that is very well lit, BIG PLUS!
Here are the stitches we will be covering over 2 nights:
  • Single stitch looks like a little French knot
  • Backstitch the stitch mostly used for outlining and filling in and is very versatile
  • Lazy stitch the satin stitch of the bead world, just make sure you go back through to reinforce this stitch
  • Variations of buttonhole stitch the lovely feather stitch and simple blanket stitch
  • Fringing and variations to give movement
  • Edge finishings picot and netting combos, perhaps peyote
  • Couching nice to include large fibers that will not pull through fabric
  • Boucche stitch a 3 bead stitch that gives lots of texture
  • Tubular peyote encasing a cabochon
    Posted by Hello

Comments