Unspun dyed Wool and wool felt source searches

If anyone has any good sources for these two wonderful items please pass them on. My Daughter is going to host a workshop on making crafts from Kyrgystan at the arts council to fund part of their trip to this beautiful country in June. She plans on making it perhaps a 3 part series to teach about their culture. We have a student from their that will also be apart of the classes. If anyone has seen the info in the paper, the group of students that are going are call SSEP, Secondary Students Excellence Program. She contacted Peace Fleece already, for they seemed to have pretty good prices and their mission statement was awesome.
thanks...

Comments

Becca said…
http://stores.ebay.com/annie-mays-spin-and-wool

That's where I get my wool - really nice lady and really nice wool. I'm actually knitting with wool I spun now! Yay!
Thank you Becca! I will check it out.