Stuff and more Stuff

Perhaps I will journal all of my day to day planning, creating and general hysteria of getting ready for all these shows, gallery showing and the raising of 3 daughters(18,13 and 4).

Would you really care or enjoy it? Probably not, so, I promise not to do it.........often, lol..

My Mother is going to take Tameryn after preschool today around 11am until tomorrow after supper sometime. I could have had a full day of doing and then I remembered I promised Larissa to help her out in explaining different stitches tonight at her Felted Purse Class for the Arts Council.
She is doing an awesome job teaching her students and this also includes 2 of her high school teachers, her French and one of her math. The women are making absolutely beautiful color choices and the choosing of their symbols is very interesting. I will take some pictures tonight to show at some point.
We had an anxious moment when we realized that there was NO stove, hot plate or even hot water to have hot soapy water for the felting process on Monday. I went to a couple business's on Main Street with no luck. My Mother lives in the same town and she came through for us. I used the coffee pot also and just kept running water through. It was all good for we were very early....:0) I figured that there would be at least some running hot from the faucet.

Comments