Kazakhstan Student Exchange Tonight

Nelufar is coming late tonight to live in this hectic household for 3 weeks. This will be very interesting , for, she is used to 3 full sit down meals a day(no pork) and a very rigid schedule of doing. My biggest gift to her will be to show her a proper American household of leftovers and doing for oneself. I am sure all will be just fine and she will adapt to our *casual* ways, lol...
I am looking forward to having her. We sat up my youngest's room with little gifties and pretty ivy bedding, curtains and embellishments.
On the 26th I will be hosting a luncheon for about 35-40 students and teachers in my Gardens. Larissa wants to give them squishy Wonder Bread peanut butter/jelly and Mac-N-Cheese ;) I think I will go a couple steps up from that.
Back to straightening and organizing my home. What makes it difficult to get DD to help, is she just received the new Harry Potter today, too much competition with the 'Half Blood Prince'!!!!!

Comments