Sony Cybershot DSCH1 5.1MP Digital Camera with 12x "Steady Shot" Zoom

How's that grab ya!!
The last 2 days have been spent researching digital cameras on here, yuck, my brain is mush. This is what I feel will suit my needs the most. Here is a link to the review whoever is interested: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydsch1/
Steph's needs:
  1. GOOD Macro lens
  2. stabilizer
  3. atleast 5.0 mp
  4. movie capabilities(lovely daughters to capture)
  5. ease of use
  6. manual adjustments also
  7. good shutter speed

After agonizing over all the reviews and websites I made my decision on this guy, ordered from www.amazon.com and should receive it next week. When I started thinking about my expenses building up with getting new juried shots for next years shows, it made clear sense to make such a purchase. I also sold my gorgeous Ivory and Crystal mermaid and had not properly photographed her for future publications/shows. I needed to be my own resource and just make the jump in equipment.

Yes, I sold my mother of pearl, coral, Czech and crystal love! To the same collector who has the Arthurian ArtDoll and many of my other pieces near Pittsburgh. She is a wonderfully talented artist also and a great person who I met over the summer at an artshow. When someone such as this purchases such a beloved piece, it is much easier to let go.

I know, I am being silly, but it is the truth. I relationship is built when you work on a piece for months at a time and it is in contact with and molded in your own hands.

Comments