Display Examples

There was a post on the ETSY forums this morning about examples of Jewelry displays and here is my reply:

I did an artist openhouse in the Fall at a friends:
BradfordArtistOpenhouse0578 (Small)
BradfordArtistOpenhouse052 (Small)

A show in Pittsburgh and small wooden dh made cases:
display examples

without cases, because I did not bring my clips and had to make do:
display examples

A quick thrown together jury shot with said glass cases:
display examples

A show in September with them set-up in my Trim-Line:
display examples
display examples

I enjoy playing with my display, just have fun...

I am really trying to simplify and to be more austere but, there are some display pieces I just cannot bear to be without, ;) For instance these ornate plaster frames, vintage hankies, table coverings, old wooden ironing board(used from everything to money area to creating to dining), McCoy vases, leaf dishes and found large stones for texture and display.

Comments