New Handbag binge


.



Inside my wonderfully put together new A4 Messenger Bag from www.seabreezestudio.etsy.com ... The woman is genius!
I love this thing! Everything fits perfectly in the pockets perfection!
-There are 3 details that make this purse spectacular:
1. the 2 pockets under the flap for instant grabbing of my biz cards and check book
2. key fob on fast release hook
3. cell phone pouch w/hook
okay we must tell more ;)
4. larger zipper pocket on the inside for postcards and biz notepad
5. 2 pockets inside for my calendar, calculator, notepad, other checkbooks, large wooden comb, etc.
6. fits sketchpads, large camera, a selection of Altoids, magazine, promos, fliers, make-up bag, large wallet (believe it or not ALL at once)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for introducing my shop in your blog. I am so happy to see someone bought my bag and actually using it! (and Love it) Thanks for giving me more motivation. I will keep in touch.