First of 30 Posts

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

I am going to play a part in National Novel Writing Month in which I will write a  post everyday whether interesting or  mundane for 30 days.  I am loving the idea of a challenge excepting it gladly for there has been quite a few post ideas in my brain forever and this is a great chance to put them down.  The actual challenge is for novelists to complete a 50,000 word novel but....I am pretend participating in my section of the literary world with blog posts :) 
Techniques from the bench, Pa. Wilds Artisan interviews, treasury's, ETSY team news,  recipes, regional photography,  gallery events/features, new jewelry, What's on my bench Wednesday shots and Vignette Thursdays will be resurrected just to name a few subjects to be covered.

see you tomorrow ;)

Comments