I List- there for I am




  1. why does social media have to be so tempting
  2. talking cat with attitude is pretty GREAT
  3. why oh why do you have to be so crazy expensive, you fabulous tool you
  4. seeing things I have not in forever...through linkedwithin and outbrain
  5. drinking coffee from a diner in a fab mug is the best
  6. Grey is the new orange, for love of a comfy cardigan
  7. I crave fresh air
  8. pasta and garlic prepared anyway
  9. the beauty of food as a subject, such a willing model
  10. a Small Business Saturday cool shopping destination Shop quality, shop small
  11. Alton Brown keeps moving on up, so very classy from head to toe
  12. sounds like a perfect addition for the Thanksgiving table, in-place of humdrum coleslaw 
Take a gander over to the left, adventuring through the blogroll, seeing such inspiration around us on the web!  

Boy, oh boy have I missed having a blogroll on here!  >>>>>>

Comments