Five Years + Revisited

Many art friends and their open houses, shows, experimenting and beads later here is a revisit between 2005 and 2010.
1. opera length commission with handmade beads/faces and semi-precious beads 2.  forged and folded copper hearts 3. hand sewn original felt butterfly pin 4. Sterling Silver hammered earrings  5.  Petrified Wood necklace  6.open house in Bradford  7.  herb tea 8.  BeadArt doll embroidered and dry felted
Focus has changed but, I feel my design push is still the same with palette and texture.  I miss working with felt and seed beads on art dolls and brooches but, the metal is part of my life.  Perhaps my obsessing about what my focus was is affecting moving forward with more intricate metal work.

What was your break through?

www.stephaniedistler.com

Comments