Sketching everyday, Inktober 2021

 This is the second year I have joined in on this international event called, Inktober.  Keeping it real simple this time around with only using a pencil to sketch and Micron fine liners, in sepia, to ink it in. Derwent Inktense water soluble pencils to accent here and there also, along with a POSCA white marker for highlights when desperately needed.  I also LOVE the idea of combining sketches on one page.

We are 6 days in with today's prompt being SPIRIT.









During last year's Inktober I kept everything confined to circles and also purchased a limited release set from ArtSnacks created for the 2020 event. Included in the kit was a sketchbook, 3 bottles of colored ink, fine liners, brush pens, pen case and an extra sketchbook. The colored ink sent me down the rabbit hole of Liquitex Acrylic ink binge buying from Amazon.  This crazy lusted after medium has not been taken out the box since. 






I learned a lot last year and can't wait to see where this year leads me.  Only 25 more days to go!

take care, be safe-
Stephanie



Comments