Fountain Pens in my Everyday Carry at the Moment

A selection of sketching and writing tools are always in my messenger bag.  Whether I need to log in a meal when we are out with the time, date, outside temp, menu and review in this small travelers notebook, sketch a scene or remember a great quote in my journal, I try to be prepared, haha.  ❤️


Yesterday I cleaned and filled 5 fountain pens.  One to have attached to the small traveler's notebook and the other 4  to carry in a mini Lochby pen case called the Quattro. I love this set of  pens for they are very reliable with the 3 TWSBI piston style, holding a ton of ink, Lamy AL-Star Fountain Pen in Bronze using an ink cartridge and the Kaweco Brass Sport just because it has a great weight/feel.   


Samples of inks, fountain pens, quick sketches and thoughts are throughout the pages of this Moleskine.  


Filled with fountain pens and a small pencil this zipper pouch creates a tidy and safe, at the moment, collection.


 The Lochby Field Journal is the perfect cover for the journal and for a few pens or another notebook in tow.  A Rhodia tablet won't bleed through and is very fountain pen friendly also for calligraphy practice that makes its way into the mix now and again.

What is in your EDC (everyday carry)? I need to know! ;)




Comments