Gratitude Sunday

 


Today I am thankful for the ability to tick off completed jobs on my ever growing list. Not only are they done and off my plate (for now) but,  I am also able to complete them with a smile, LOL.  Ordering supplies, for upcoming orders, was a wonderful thing to get accomplished.  I did not know that it would be so difficult to find sheet copper but, it was!  A go-to supplier did not have any gauge of copper sheet in stock!  I did finally locate some from a supplier that I have not ordered from in years, SUCCESS :)

This is a photo from March of 2021 on my bench getting an order ready for the PA Wilds Conservation Shop at Kinzua State Park.  Look at all that glorious copper being cut, pressed, hammered, stamped and formed into jewelry.  Love it!





www.stephaniedistler.com

Comments