Gratitude Sunday- Social Media and Reconnecting

Stevi | Travel Diary, July 2019

Today I am thankful for the power of social media for the good. Since the start of my Instagram account, March 25, 2013, this platform has truly been one of my favorites. Using photos and videos is just a wonderful way to create one's brand and also to create a visual online diary.

This past week a client, from around 2015, sent me a beautiful message.  She purchased one of the first Vintage Travel Trailer pendants listed in my shop, for her then boyfriend, before the couple started their adventure across the United States.  

That made by 'these' hands formed, stamped, hammered and finished  piece of artisan goodness has traveled the US, the world and now is living in Berlin, Germany.  From my studio, in the PA Wilds, to the world is a glorious adventure indeed. I loved going through her beautiful photos and learning more about their journey. Thank-you Stevi for connecting and making me aware of this story.  

Hi Stephanie! I recently found your Instagram page. I just had to message you because I bought my boyfriend a necklace almost 7 years ago from you and it is one of his most favorite things in the world. We had just started dating when I got it for him. It’s so special to him! It’s the charm with the travel trailer on it! We traveled all across the U.S. together in a camper and now 7 years later, we are married and live in Berlin, Germany! I’m so glad to have found your IG page.

Thank you for the art you create and for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!💖


Original Vintage Camper pendant

 You can follow Stevi's adventures on IG at https://www.instagram.com/stevi.loren/ 

I am a Texas native living in Berlin, Germany. I am a wife, a writer, a traveler, an iPhone photographer, a dreamer, a manifestor. I love swing sets, sunsets, breakfast and live music. I write about my travels, self care, synchronicities and living a mindful life abroad. My friends say I am a reincarnated mermaid, hence the title, My Life on Land. 

--from her website:  http://www.mylifeonland.com/ 








Comments