Friday Flatlay Photo in the Studio


In this Friday Flatlay we have a swatch of inks from March 12th along with pens used and bottles of ink from Diamine and Robert Oster.  My sweet wee Chic Sparrow passport size travelers notebook, river rock, thimble drawer and tangerine sours tin joined the table.  Pens inked:  Sailor fude nib, Lamy Safari 'bronze', Kaweco sport brass, TWSBI eco 'mint blue',  Kaweco demonstrator and my beloved Kaweco Sketch Up Clutch Lead Holder - 5.6 mm - Brass filled with magic color lead from Koh-I-Noor.  

While looking for a good pink shading ink I thought that the Diamine 'pink flamingo' was the answer but, no it was not... The other inks are lovely especially, believe it or not the Diamine 'green black' and I love, love Robert Oster's 'river of fire'.  

Loving life, living strong <3





Comments