Friday Flatlay in the Studio

Today's Friday Flatlay is a clutch of seed starting and garden planning essentials.  Taking notes during winter about plant placement and perhaps garden themes is always a great way to lift my spirits during those never ending winter months and surprise cold snaps.  Last year while we were going through my maternal Grandparent's home I collected some of my Grandfather's handmade wooden boxes that he built for specific tools in his shop.  They always fit around those chosen tools perfectly.  My seed packets fit (almost) perfectly in a box built for sockets and Allen wrenches.



Radiating around a tray of 72 expanding pellets for seed starting is cotton string, antique cutters, found wooden box, notes on last year's hanging basket purchases for the front porch, coffee stir sticks for identifying seedlings, my lovely leather garden gloves, wee terracotta pots found also in his workshop and garden notes in a Rhodia tablet.  




www.stephaniedistler.com


Comments