Friday Flatlay in the Studio

Today's flatlay is of the collection of art supplies for this year's Inktober.  I combined prompts from 3 other artist's lists including a few of my own to make up the 31 days of October that were exciting to me.  A new brass Kakimori nib in a Tachikawa Comic Pen Nib Holder will be used along with other markers and pens.

The list:

Sketch Ink
  • Pencil/pen case Homecube with assorted black Sakura micron pens, Faber-Castell brush pens in warm/cool grey, Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen - Soft Type/hard type, Faber-Castell Kneaded Eraser and a Kum special diameter pencil sharpener, 
  • Lochby tool roll
  • Kakimori brass pin nib
pencil/pen case

Straight and perfect flatlay

Tool roll

This will be my third year participating in Inktober and for 2022 I want to think of a theme that fits all 31 prompts. What will that be?  I don't know but, in the meantime, on October 1st the challenge begins with Gargoyle.  



Comments

Thank-you Emma!