Friday Flatlay in the Studio


Today's flatlay shows the stationary I love, on my desk, at the moment.  Vintage rulers are some of my go-tos to snag at antique shops and household sales. Jewelry that I rotate through stays in a bowl, pencils in a fun holder, scissors along with the rulers and Kakimori nib/holder stay under the antique paper cutter peeking at me. Tools, tools, tools!  

The LIST:

  • antique architectural scale ruler
  • Travelers Notebook passport size
  • Cretacolor MegaColor 'indigo'
  • Kakimori brass nib and holder
  • Delfonics mechanical pencil
  • Koh-i-noor MAGIC pencil
  • antique ruler 
  • Tools to LIVEBY brass scissors
  • cotton thread
  • Field Notes state park collection
  • antique brass stencil with SDS laid out:)
  • antique ruler
  • SDS mixed media "made by these hands" bracelet w/leather and oxidized copper that I wear often, mine, mine, mine.. ;)
  • wee wood & brass incense/resin box for my frankincense and myrrh resin



Comments