Friday Flatlay in the Studio


Thinking about upcoming wholesale orders, reflecting on my birthday, playing with past work and grabbing from the corners of the studio make up this week's flatlay photo.
  • worry stones
  • Diamine 'Earl Grey' ink
  • Kaweco tin from the brass sport
  • chopstick rest
  • Kakimori brass nib 
  • Buffalo Nickels
  • earrings that I made about 15 years back w/sterling silver wire and some awesome lampwork beads
  • clay barrel beads
  • Leather Zippered A5 NOTEBOOK FOLIO - CRAZY HORSE SMOKY
  • assorted inked up fountain pens and lead holders
  • brass hand paper clip
  • handmade charms w/initial, beehive and attribute key
  •  Blackwing Volume 223 pencil tribute to Woody Guthrie
  • off brand traveler's notebook w/beautifully worn brass key and snail charm to remind us to slow down, stay present
  • PA Wilds Conservation Shop promo bookmark featuring branded PA Wilds bottle openers made in Stephanie Distler Studios
  • vintage wooden ruler
  • a lovely made by hand hammer my Dad gave me for my Birthday
  • brass vintage letter stencils, love them <3
  • wee bug I made around 20 years back from packing wire and glass beads
  • air chased copper cuff
  • Buck 311 USA made pocket knife, with a very sharp tip, that my dad used to take splinters out when we were young.  
  • small primitive painting of the Kinzua Bridge as a key ring. 
For the last few days I have been contemplating on what to include in this week's Friday Flatlay and it struck me therein lies the answer.  Those meaningful bits, that are attached to my current mindset, can play out visually and physically on the desk.  The list is pretty long, lol.  The pens have been named in past posts and will be soon to showcase fountain pens currently inked.  

enjoy, take care-

Stephanie







Comments