Happy Birthday to Me

Supper at Table 105, Kane, Pa.

It was a pretty cool 57th birthday starting with an early celebratory supper last night at Table 105.  Herb and I ordered the Hanger Steak and Wasabi Pea Encrusted Tuna specials.  We ran into a couple great friends that stopped at our table before they headed home.  So special when you see people outside of work or obligations.

My Father stopped by in the morning for coffee and presents :)  I was  hoping for a tool and he did not disappoint with gifting me a great little antique  hammer w/handmade handle.  Jeanette sent a book on lettering with him.  They always have the best gifts.  My oldest daughter and granddaughters called on video.  The wee one, Clara, is picking up so many words and forming sentences.  It is exciting to be able to carry on conversations with her.  Touched base with the other two on how school was going, played with filters with Alice and my beautiful daughter before jumping in the car.  I wish they lived closer.

I never get to go antiquing so asked to go to Dubois where we stopped at Southside Pickers for the first time.  They have a wonderful selection of restaurant china (Jackson China), MCM decor and pottery.

Southside Pickers, DuBois, PA

My brain could not decide on what to buy.  The selection is phenomenal and we will visit again. 

Headed to Old Navy for jeans that I desperately needed.  Supposably you get extra money off for your birthday but, not on the day you sign up even if it is one's birthday, lol.  Ended the drive with parfaits from Dairy Queen.  Anymore it is the simple things that make me happy.  One of these times all 3 of my girls + granddaughters will be home on February 5th to celebrate.  Wouldn't that be nice!

enjoy, live, love-

Stephanie












Comments