Friday Flatlay in the Studio


What is it about fall that makes me feel a lot more creative? The act of putting together kits is very attractive to me. I love embroidery, beading, sketching, pen/ink and watercolor in anything from old lunch/tool boxes to tins. I also love this beautiful new Art Tool Kit that fits an a5 journal, tin for brushes, small watercolor palette, liners, colored pencils, water brush, scissors, business cards, ruler, etc. It is amazing what fits inside this convenient size! With a strap attached I am all ready for a couple hours of painting at this week's Farmers' & Artisans' Market.







Magnets help to keep the tin and painter's palette in check while sketching and then painting.  I really adore my portable easel fashioned after one James Gurney made.   Herb and I put one together last fall. I will test them out at this week's Market downtown.

enjoy, take care-

Stephanie





Comments