Take me back Tuesday- to Monday, lol

 


Sunday night Christine texted me about going for lunch on Monday, for my birthday. She was picking me up at 11 so, be ready, she said, lol. I figured that we would go to Tablespoon's Cafe & Deli, a wonderful lunch restaurant in a restored historic building, St. Marys and we did.  Our good friend Andrew is part owner with his Mom.  They are very talented and go that extra with making a lot of in-house preparations.  A go-to for me is their Cobb Salad w/the in house Poppy Seed Dressing, so good with tons of avocado, bacon and other greens/veg.  This time I also ordered their absolutely delicious, lovingly made, Chicken Spaetzel soup. Oh my, it was truly, truly, again, delicious. Christine's usual is a toasted cheese.  She also ordered the Spaetzel soup and loved both.  


Look at all of that bacon!

Andrew restored this building in such a beautiful, creative way.  Antique furniture, counters, barrister book cases in front, wall art, etc.. So much eye candy!

Andrew on the right, brother Eric, on the left ;)

Here, I was taking note of his grab bar solution in this ADA compliant bathroom, located under the stairs.  This structure was originally a hotel.


Christine and I <3 Her face is definitely not this long, lol.  I forgot to turn off the ultra wide lens feature, poor Chris, oh my, haha.  

Thank-you my dear friend.  It was a great afternoon! We also visited the Re-Sale shop and Goodwill, all nearby!  Happy birthday, to me!


enjoy, take care-

Stephanie





Comments