Tool Tuesday-- Leather Round Head Knife


My Dad called this morning asking to see if I was going to be around so that he could visit.  When your dad wants to visit you say yes, of course <3  He also was bringing eggs. As I was putting the eggs in the fridge, I caught a glance of what looked definitely like a knife  on top of the cartons!  A round head knife for cutting leather that he created for my little leathercraft obsession to be exact <3     


We sat and played around with seeing what it could do for a bit, talked about a stitching pony or horse and then I needed to drive to a doctor's appointment.  This knife will make quick work of upcoming projects. My dad did such a beautiful job.  I love the spalted hickory handle and my dad's signature brass that he puts on so many of his tool restorations.


beyond delighted-

Stephanie








Comments