Vibe Saturday

My husband and I headed out around 10am for a 2.5 hour drive to Tandy Leather Company, on my birthday weekend, located in Greenburg, PA.  Going out for supper, stopping at a new micro brewery, antiquing and whatever else we can find that is interesting, is our usual routine.  The interesting thing this time around was the historic village of Hannatown.  Herb and I arrived about 30 minutes before closing time and explored their new show, 25 Artifacts from Across the County to Highlight 250 Years of History.  It is a wonderful display!  I met Barbara Rehberg, Library Coordinator, who was very, very gracious and informative.  You will see some of those photos in Vibe Saturday's 2024 photos bottom of this blog.

Below are Vibe Saturday photos 2016-2024 that shows different Saturdays through those 8 years.  

2016 Elk County Council on the Arts annual Gala held at the St. Marys Country Club

Chris and I at the Gala 2016

2017 Crary Art Gallery, artisan Pop-up, Warren, PA

Christmas party at Abbi's, 2017

Kristin's mixing board, Abbi's, same party, 2017

packed up for the PA Wilds Buyer's Market, Clarion, PA, 2018

Buyer's Market, 2018

Buyer's Market room

2019 Elk County Council on the Arts

visiting beautiful grand children and daughter in Illinois, 2019 

2020, fountain pen play

Wild Cat Part, Ludlow, PA, my father and daughter Thea

2021, day after Thanksgiving offerings, yummm.  

Finally a guest room at the Distler's at the ready, 2021

My Father's workshop, 2021

2022, Stephanie Distler Studios, around Christmas

Chris's husband, Scott and my Husband, Herb, Tionesta Market Village, 2022

A Bio-Char workshop, October, 2022, with my father

2023, Chamber of Commerce, Christmas Festival located at the Johnsonburg Community Center

A Bourbon Tasting featuring a couple of my choices and also Scott's, 2023

2024, our day trip this past Saturday.  Here we are in the Visitor Center at Hannastown.

2024, Invisible Man Brewing

2024, Westmoreland County Historical Society library, Westmoreland History Education Center at Hannastown.




enjoy, take care-

Stephanie



















Comments