Location: Johnsonburg Senior Center, Rt. 219, Center Street
VOUCHERS ARE ACCEPTED
Local Farmer's, businesses and bakers will arrive with:
- Swedish Rye, Banana Nut, Danish Sour Dough Bread and antique baskets/cookbooks
- new potatoes(red & white skinned) kohlrabi, lettuce, onions, green/yellow beans, radishes, gooseberries, trumpet vine, Spruce Trees, cherry & currant jelly, maple syrup, etc.
- Corn, broccoli, peppers, cucumbers, garlic and beets
- Couscous, breads, hummus, soup & dip mixes, bulk grains, Goat Milk Fudge & Goat Milk Soap, etc.
- fresh herbs & assorted baked goods
Every week will show something different with the changing seasons and crops.
Last week fresh Vegetable Basil Beef Soup and straight from the oven Cheese and Herb Pizza was available!
*In general, the Market is open rain or shine. If rain is coming, we may open early, but we won't close unless dangerous weather seems likely. We will close for big thunderstorms with nearby lightening strikes or high winds. We want our vendors and customers to be safe. But we are not deterred by mere rain and we hope that you won't be either. Bring your umbrella!
*Any Farmer, artist, musician, craftsmen, restaurant, local business or organizations interested in setting up Wednesdays 2-4pm, even for promotion purposes, please call:
Stephanie at #512-1209 for details.
more than your local Farmer's Market!!!!
Call ahead if possible or give email for a new listing every week email@example.com