Journal it Create it

My youngest, four, is at my Mom's leaving me 2 days of uninterrupted work time. I designed a center piece for my gallery exhibit in June, dh is building case for said occasion & pillars, 3 frames to display special jewelry, blow up of jewelry pic needs to be produced/framed, wall treatments for booth & podium covering, more artdolls, jewelry, brooches, earrings, wire sculptures, silverwork, face cabs, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Needs to be completed plus more for upcoming shows and exhibit.
Today is the making of neckpieces and rosaries galore. So, here I am playing around with the pc with the changing of format on my http://stephinthegarden.blogspot.com/ and posting here, lol... oh well ;) The white was just too stark for the overall look of my garden blog. Check it out and tell me if you approve.
Time to work! I will show my endeavors later in the evening or perhaps tomorrow morn'.

Comments