HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

It is going to be joyous one here in beautiful sunshiney Pennsylvania. We have a very eventful day ahead with breakfast at the Red Fern(where my eldest daughter works), soccer game an hour away for the mid daughter at 3:00 and then amongst all this, I will be finishing up stuffing and sewing on doll forms. My work is traveling with me and hopefully the stuffing will be completed and some bead embroiderying on a few of them.
The last 3 days have been pretty productive my one goal also was to find a good artist insurance, I think that I have and to get my frames/case finished for the gallery exhibit for June. I feel that they are almost complete. My new Flourish canopy is arriving this week and once it does we will set it up will all the bells and whistles of a show. Hopefully I can then get my table covers designed and my wall draperies also. I am so very excited to have a more stable structure for shows and to house my work in.
I did chop away at my list over the last 3 days too; 65 faces completed, forms sewn up/some stuffed, doll instructions/labels all printed and designed and made a sketch of said sunflower necklace. I ran into some problems with having to design labels once again, for my old Printmaster program now will not work on the xp, and that is where they were. So, I decided to design one physically, scan and print them out. I could not get the desired end product on any of my other programs, errrrrrrrrrrr.......
Loving life, time to get my body ready for the day!
~enjoy

Comments