Working in the sun, finally!!

Yesterday I had a full day of creating in the garden and home for, it was a gorgeous 75 degrees and sunshine. I sat at the picnic table, on the brick patio, and wove a quilted stone in a cottage garden theme. I am almost finished with my display for the gallery in Jamestown and the work. I will hopefully hang and install on the 31st. I spoke to Oksana, before going to Wilkes-Barre and we agreed upon an artist reception date for Saturday June 4th would work.

I am planning a Memorial Day gathering, to include family and friends at my home, with all the regular fare for Monday. We will have Italian sausage in marinara, hot dogs and hamburgers, mac salad, baked beans, coleslaw, dip/chips, sweet potatoes and whatever else floats my boat, perhaps a gooey butter cake for dessert. My dd is a majorette, and will be marching in a local parade also, funstuff ;) They have a very nice town wide event, in our sleepy little village of Wilcox. A carnival also comes to town for that weekend and other festivities are planned around this occasion.

Comments