I am HOME!

We arrived yesterday morning about 3am from Pittsburgh. It took longer than I thought to break down my booth. We had an interesting time from arrival 'til leaving. When we arrived we ended up needing towed then to sign up on Smallmen Street, unloading at the point and back to the Hotel in Greentree. I guess the gas was bad but, it was insane for a time. There was shuttle service from the Hotel everyday and breakfast every morning there also. Each day was extremely hot with 100% humidity and in a plastic canopy sometimes it can be torture. It really was not that bad with the hot, you get used to it after the first day. I ran into a few artists that I new from the Wilkes-Barre show in May and was glad to see them.
My neighbor was Mary Lois Verilla "The Lady Who Paints Pittsburgh", I love her! She is so sweet and a true person, very honest, http://www.eclecticartgallery.com/artists/marylv.htm
There were tons of Jewelry artists, potters, painters, etc. a lovely assortment.
I will journal more later, time to go pick up my youngest from school.
~enjoy

Comments