Manayunk Arts Festival

We are leaving for Philly tomorrow about 2-3pm hopefully. I am very disappointed not to have the glass clips to have a wonderful modern display of glass cases for this show. I love the look of those clips and glass. I planned one case to be 18" high for my ArtDolls and jewelry display and the other 3' long one only 12" tall for my quilted stones, brooches,etc. The clips were supposed to be in today and will not be in until next Tuesday. I want to continue a row of displays across and have nothing in reach, for the amount of people who attend I hear is around 500,000.
The area is wonderful with galleries and interesting shoppes, I am very excited! It is only a Saturday/Sunday show and none of the 4 and 5 day shows we have been doing. I pulled most of my gallery display in Jamestown for this show and will have it back there next week. I snapped all sorts of pictures of that show from last Saturday and will show you them when I get back. It was a lovely time with friends and family.

Comments