Three River's Art Festival

I am heading to Pittsburgh tomorrow around 3pm and will not be home again until Monday the 13th. It is supposed to thunderstorm all 6 days! Can you imagine that! We are coming prepared not just with weights, new canopy and a series of new plastic containers but, also me with all of my seed beads, wool roving, brooch materials and tons of artdoll forms. This way I will atleast be productive in my portable studio, ;), in all the rain. Please pray for sunny weather my friends, for I really need to recoup expenses.
I am also feeling very bad about not being here to send off my Larissa to Kazakhstan on that Monday. I made her a little momento pouch to keep with her along with a mantra about listening to her inner voice. I am so very afraid for her innocent body over in a strange country with all the distention they are experiencing at the moment. I will also be at the Westmoreland show when she returns, :(. My Lou has been bugging me to go to Allegretto's for pie all week for a small Mother Daughter escape so, tomorrow we are going before I leave. She has been extremely busy with graduating last Friday, Kazakhstan and getting prepared to leave for Full Sail in Florida for Film study. OH MY.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... I will miss her too, too much to even breath.

Comments