Lampworking wants and desires

I have been obsessed with the need to create my own flameworked/lampworked beads for the last 2 years. It is not just the truth of what my own glass beads would bring to my designs but, just the overwhelming need to work with the torch and glass rods to create a one of a kind piece of sculpture. I love the faux stone look and also encased boro beads, WOW is all I can say. I need to do this!!!!!!
Yesterday I filled my shopping cart at http://www.delphiglass.com/ with all the necessary tools, love tools, for my fulfillment. A kiln, HH torch kit, fiber blanket and a recommended video was placed in my cart and has not left the cart. My total is $1,114.85..... not bad to fill that empty spot in my soul but, I am still not sure on the torch choice, HH or a "Minor Burner" torch. There is an excellent thread on www.wetcanvas.com about the HH and all its wonders http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162216&page=1&pp=15&highlight=loud+proud where, I have been paging through.
I wanna play all Winter long on getting my studio arranged with my new love.
I bid on quite a few auctions on new lampwork recently, some gorgeous stuff. I cannot wait to put my own color combinations and style into a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments