Interview with the local paper

I am going to be in the LifeStyle section of the Ridgway Record on Saturday the 6th. I had the best time yesterday being interviewed by Jessica King. She has also interviewed my eldest Daughter on numerous occasions for SSEP and is a fabulous reporter. Our Daughters attended the same Kindergarten Readiness Program and we both come to find out they even have the same birthdays. Those dates just happen to be the cut off date this year to enter Kindergarten and our little urchins just made it in, LOL.
For the time with Jessica, I brought a lot of my jewelry, Beaded Crazy Quilts on Nature Series, newest ArtDolls, UFO's and dry felt embellishing materials out. One of my goals was to show her what inspires my work in color choices, materials and thought. The table was filled with all this and more. She took loads of pictures and tons of notes. I thought to make it a companion piece almost to the one that was written 2 years back would be fun. This would then show where my art is now and also the completion of my 'True Blue Mermaid', my new 'Beaded Quilts on Nature Series' and my love of prayer/history with beads to this day.
She is very young but, her writing and engaging way is wonderful, so talented!!!
Here is the link for the paper http://www.ridgwayrecord.com/
I am going to see if she can shoot me over some of the pictures from yesterdays session.
I really need to purchase a good digital camera!

Comments