25 things about *ME*

I have been posting tons of pictures lately but, not really wordy posts. I am trying to get my thoughts together to make work for upcoming shows this Fall and Winter and needed to become reacquainted with myself.
  1. all about the nasal, have to smell everything
  2. texture too, cannot keep my fingers off stuff
  3. love tea but, lately coffee
  4. still not a purest, cream and sugar please
  5. too many collections going on at any given moment
  6. trying to become more austere in my decorating
  7. my Sony Cybershot DSC-H1 is my new obsession
  8. fresh herbs rule
  9. always cry in Gladiator
  10. in Titanic
  11. in The Secret Garden, blah, blah, blah...
  12. my girls come first
  13. hate but, love winter
  14. wish a lived in a warmer climate all year long
  15. my upstairs is very, very messy
  16. and it drives me insane
  17. morning person
  18. still have not had that retro party but, keep suggesting it time and time again, complete with fondue
  19. too, too many fondue pots...10 now I think
  20. just discovering the beauty of the me at 39
  21. I read reference books over fiction
  22. love images, which entails being on the computer too much
  23. I find my husbands balding head very attractive
  24. too many stacks of books, everywhere
  25. always thinking about the next project

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.