Brooches and Custom work

I have some new artdoll brooches that I am working on today, lariat for a customer, restringing and swinging into motion an idea for a collector.
The brooches are based on my goddess and garden faerie dolls and I will get a pic of them up later tonight. The lariat is for a women in Pittsburgh. She picked out 5 faces and wants the piece built around them, funstuff...
Artist friend Pat lets her nieces chew on her jewelry and the depression glass button broke from little teeth on the Agate lentil necklace I gave her...baaaaaaaaaaaad Pat..lol.. this is the restringing.
Pictures need to be added to the Hidden Garden blog, which will also be later this evening.
I am making a big pan of Lasagna and a nice green salad for supper. Eldest Daughter is begging....she loves the stuff.

Comments