SummersEnd Brooch making

SummersEnd Brooch making

I got a custom order for a brooch based on my SummersEnd ArtDoll that a customer needs for gifting. The back and pin will now be attached along with a botanically inspired fringe along the bottom.
I did not get the decorations down this weekend as planned for my girls were not about. The idea of decorating without them sounded like no fun. So, the tree will just have to wait for after school/work adventures this week. My eldest has plans for sugar cookie baking and has selected all needed Christmas friendly cutters. I DVR'd 15 Holiday specials yesterday also, it took up until 1am this morning, lol...Preparing for our entire decorating experience during the upcoming days ;)
My Mother stole the wee one for Saturday night for her Bellsnickle experience, Middle Child was occupied with Scouts and Band and the Eldest has been crazy with work.
Life does change.....sigh

Comments

Unknown said…
You're fortunate that your kids like to help with the Christmas trim. Mine never did once they were past seven or so. I'm surrounded by cynics and lazy slugs.
LOL...lazy slugs ;)
Mine stay pretty steady with the wanting to decorate and partake.
Larissa is leaving for Florida in March to go to school so, she is really doing it up this year with the baking and decorating, even party planning.
The dh is the one I have to keep motivated, he can be a beast during the Holidays, lol..