Finished Faces Lariat

face lariat full view

Finally completed and it is going out today or tomorrow. I will miss it! More will have to be built that is all, ;).
I now can start 2 other custom pieces one is a sculpture set in memoriam and the other a LOVE brooch. The memoriam set will take some time to complete so, the two forms I will design for now but, the brooch will be done immediately.
I have 2 shows coming up and need to work like a fiend on larger pieces that take forever to finish. The brooches and hammered ss spiral earrings went over extremely well as well as my quilted stones on nature series and felt embellished muses.
I love doing it all! funstuff....

Comments

Unknown said…
This is SO beautiful. I can't imagine the midnight oil you must have to burn to get ready for a show or to finish pieces for a deadline. I've included some beading on quilted pieces and I know how time-consuming it all is.
Unknown said…
I wish I knew how to make these. I am so seriously in love with this piece! It's absolutely gorgeous.
Stephanie, this is fabulous!! I'd love to see a shot of it on someone. Wonderful work.
mybloomnart said…
Love...love....love it!!!
Lora said…
Wow Stephanie!! That's an awesome piece!
Kathy, yes...it does take a big chunk out of your day to day creating these pieces. Not consistantly all day of course. In doing this lariat it opened me up again on a new path with my work.

Since you do beading in your quilting at times, I would love to have you on the Ring, Bead Artists Who Blog!
Joleen, Thank~You for the lovely compliments! I am doing a commissioned lariat on the same thought now for a collector with dragonflies and botanicals incorporated in the same color combo.
Thank~You Heather!
I am planning on trying to get a shot of DD with it on before it is off this week.
Your Blog is fun.... I enjoy the baby shots and pics of your fab climate, lol...
Of course your artwork is always a joy!
Thank~You Sherri!
Thank~you so much Lora! You are a sweetie!