Chainsaw Rendezvous Photos of Show Last Weekend

We had such a wonderful time together on that freezing Friday and Saturday show. It was definitely a *craftshow* but, still some lovely work was to be found. A few artists came in from ECCOTA as well as our grouping including Sean, Pat, Kara, Larissa, Shay and I to partake. We were a little disappointed but, still enjoyed ourselves. Another artist, Beth Ann, was next to us with her beautiful hand painted feathers framed up, she was so sweet and fun. What a lovely person to have in the mix for 2 days. A woman all the way from Michigan with her photography, who's significant other was involved with the Rendezvous and a carver was new/ interesting for the show. I did not do too bad and probably will partake again next year for it is a good way to start the show year.
Sean sold a very lovely unframed piece. I love his work! I cannot wait until he does up one of his beautiful Fiddle Head Ferns once again for I desire one, baaaaaaadly.
DH, Sean and I went to see Venus Freak on Friday night. Jamie was phenomenal!!!!! I was so very impressed with her range and song line up. The entire band had such a stage presence.
LOVED THEM! Sean stayed at the Distler chalet for the evening, where our Border *Sevin* kept him up all night with his late night dreaming, lol...
When the Show was finished Saturday at 4 we all went to dinner at a local place called The Daily Grind. Tom, that weekend, started a buffet and I guess will continue now during the weekends. It was nice to have an afterglow.
Pat and I then gathered at my home for some good conversation. We discussed getting her set up on the net with an ETSY shoppe and blog for her work discussing. She is a very talented artist and could go far with her work for it is unique and wonderfully executed.
I also think that I have our little group of talented artisans agreeing to join and take some of their work to the Elk County Council on the Arts.

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 0620

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 0614

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 0630 (Small)

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 0629 (Small)

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 067

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 0633 (Small)

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show Pat's gorgeous fish and my Amazonite piece

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show

Chainsaw Rendezvous Show

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like a very cool show. You present your jewelry in a very beautiful way. Wish I could see it all in person.