Oldest daughter left for College

I am finally home and settled in. I had a hard first couple days here with the wandering about the house, seeing her everywhere and in everything. I think I am into a groove now ;) I certainly hope so anyway.
We bought her cupboards full of bulk items from local co-op and found a scant amount of cool vintage/modern furniture finds to make it comfy.
apartment in florida16 (Small)

apartment in florida22 (Small)

apartment in florida3 (Small)
The girl does love her books and friend's artwork
apartment in florida11 (Small)
yet to be hung funstuff.....
apartment in florida12 (Small)

She is going to see Director/writer/producer John Waters today and Producer Ralph Singletonsometime soon. Too much fun!
The school is wonderful and offers tons of opportunities in her field. Once one is a Full Sail student you are forever and can always come back for free classes once graduated.
It is all about the networking from school to the entertainment industry and back again.


Comments

Unknown said…
Welcome back home.

It's SOOOO tough when they leave. I never can understand people (and you hear this all the time) who say, "When my kid turnes 18, I'm going to pack his/her bags and leave them by the door." I still miss my kids and they're 27 and 24.
Lora said…
Aww..I bet she's going to be great!! You are such a great person and I know you raised her that way too!!
**hugs**