Happy Mother's Day

The sun is shining and the smells of Spring are all about, gorgeous day!
I am being taken out to our local Kopper Kettle for a scrumptious buffet today. My Brother has recently been hired as a cook there, I cannot wait to indulge.
My dh also invited his Mom and I the same with mine. He will have a hoot dining with 5 women, ;).
What do you think about my new cut?
new cut for the upcoming show
new cut shortness
I have had it this short before, just not for quite a few years.
It will be nice for the artshow next weekend with ease of care.
My Daughters were all upset but, the Husband said 'it looked good', which was a splendid compliment coming from the man.
This is my first Mom's Day without my oldest Daughter, it will be different, but, okay...I guess
We talked last evening before her and a few friends went to watch a shoot for a film that will be going to the Sundance Film Festival. I am very pleased she has all these fab opportunities at Full Sail.

~enjoy the day

Comments

Unknown said…
Very stylish and glamorous. Beautiful color. I had nobody home for Mother's Day and had to content myself with phone calls.