Opera Length Neckpiece finished

Opera length neckpiece for a collector

After a collector of mine had seen the Faces Lariat, created last January, she requested a similar piece except with dragonfly clay beads. We discussed design alternatives and I suggested an opera length piece to be compatible with her way of being.

I also built it to be enjoyed for its color, textures and prayer influences especially for her.

I am pleased with the outcome.

72" long with a 5" pendant drop

It is on ETSY at the moment, if you are curious ;)

Comments

Amity said…
I Love your stuff! Stunning. I like swirls too.

Found you via the etsy ring.
Thank~you for the lovely compliments.
Swirls...yes ;)
I see you love the swirls also, love your work and your blog!

I am enjoying the etsy ring for it makes us easily accessable to each other.