photo shoot for a friend

I did these dig pics back in March for my good friend Pat Eckstrom, who by the by is setting up her own Etsy shoppe at www.pateckstrom.etsy.com eventually. I think we will have her up in the next 2 weeks.
sneak peek:
Pat's Etsy shoot109
Pat's Etsy shoot96
Pat's Etsy shoot64
Pat's Etsy shoot21
Pat's Etsy shoot15

and a good friend Kara of www.karacreations.etsy.com has just filled her shoppe with the most wonderful tree people pen and inks and her framed clay spirits, faces, whimsies, etc. which are very different and spectacular in thought and originality.

Here are a few pictures that I recently took at a show with her:
Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 067
Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 0625 (Small)
Chainsaw Rendezvous Show 068 (Small)
You can adventure over to visit Kara now and in a couple weeks for Pat's!
I love their work! Very unique and original...
enjoy~

Comments

Heather said…
Lovely, great pictures, Love it all, I'm totally inspired!
Heather
Carrie said…
Such wonderful and creative work! It's nice to see artists supporting other artists. Can't wait to check out the shops!