Wilkes-Barre show leaving today

-Display from 3 years prior at same show attending this weekend. Just a terrible display...nastiness
Easy Up not Trimline, not all of my work, wrinkled table coverings, horrible table arrangement, no point of prominence for the artist, nothing on the walls and so on. Truly a first timers artshow attempt, ;) .....

Leaving after supper today for the www.fineartsfiesta.org in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. It is a really nice easy show to do, as in, the hotel is right on the square, discounted 4 day room rates (end up paying less than $70.00 for 4 nights), relief volunteers for artists, artist breakfasts on Saturday and cash awards.
I pray that it will not be freezing cold and damp like it was last year, it was total opposite the year previous and in the 90's.

Here is a pic showing my display the first year. I am prejuried into the 3rd season and will show the growth of booth set-up when I come home. New pieces include columns, podium, glass cases..to name a few in the new set-up.

I met a fabulous artist on myspace, from Hazelton, which is close to where I will be. She plans on stopping in at some point to visit, too much fun!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hope you have a fun and very successful weekend. And hope the weather cooperates. It's been awful here!