Memorial Day Celebrating

WOW so very hot for our Holiday gathering. You can see in these pics all of us just puddling in our seats. I don't mind the heat truly. My Mother was being dipped in h-e-l-l according to her for the entire day......
The menu consisted of center cut pork chops, leek sausage, peppers and onions, dogs, mac salad, baked 'hot' beans, pumpkin stuff, cheeses, dips, etc. DH made some bar peanut butter chocolate chip bar cookies(actually a double cookie recipe but, it was too hot to bake them all day long, lol).
~friend Pat, Tameryn and my Brother
Memorial Day
~Me and the Bee
Me and the Bee on Memorial Day '06
~The dipped Mother
My Mother and dh
~Too sweet
Feathers for the Bee on Memorial Day 06
The eldest is still in film school and the middle was busy off with marching band engagements if you were wondering about *the missing*....
Two of Larissa's good friends came over also for the day, funstuff..

Comments

Unknown said…
"Dipped in hell"--I love it.