Holiday, dd here...and then dd gone

The visit was just too short and the time spent hurried. I missed her very badly and just had no time for bonding during her 5 day stint.
Monday was just recouping and a sit down meal at the table, Tuesday the 4th celebrating with her friends, my friends, family and lovely mid child's friends, Wednesday supper at my Mom's, Thursday I had her featured at July's artist meet-up for 'media arts' and Friday grocery shopping. Tons of other things are in there to take up the day also...craziness. We started at noon with the 4th celebrating and carried on 'til midnight with revolving visitors.

Lou and cousin Rayce..such a sweet shot
July 4th '061
living room bursting with young people
July 4th '067
July 4th '0611
screen porch later in the evening
July 4th '0613
kitchen sporting Brother's friends and Aunt Gerry
July 4th '066
new bf for my innocent, beautiful girl...*sigh*
July 4th '0621
July 4th '0637
Click on my flickr account if you wish to see more shots ;)

Comments