Show pictures from yesterday ;)

Chautauqua Institute Miller Tower Show7
The day was fabulous in more that just weather and surroundings, which were outstanding on their own. An art show on the water....
All of my copper muses went as well as some very nice pieces.
Sean had turned Pat and I on to this show...thank-you friend Sean!

Pat's work in the front and then Sean and I in the background
Chautauqua Institute Miller Tower Show11

All of the artists were set around the perimeter of this circle of trees, right before the Miller Bell Tower.
Chautauqua Institute Miller Tower Show3

Chautauqua Institute Miller Tower Show9

I purchased new table coverings that I truly love! It feels good not to get lost in the sea of ivory of the old.
Chautauqua Institute Miller Tower Show12

The afterglow dining at the 'Italian Fisherman' in Bemus Point, NY
Pat and Sean partaking in a $14.00 slice o'cake...carrot and chocolate
Chautauqua Institute Miller Tower Show20

Comments