New Banner, Wahooooooooooo!

I finally was able to get a banner made for my ETSY shoppe since the introduction of the larger allowed versions.
etsy banner 03 07
So...now to start taking pictures of all the new work I have been creating for the last few months, ;) I know, I know..my posts have been spare to say the least. I have just been so insanely busy with the gallery, restoration of the building that houses The Flemish House Art Gallery and family workings that I just sometimes cannot even look at the computer.
A new artist is moving in for April and May, William Workman, 'Pennsylvania, A Coming Home' is the title.
Wm. Workman promo shots for upcoming show at The Flemish House Art Gallery6 (Small)
His black and white photography is in The George Eastman House, Smithsonian and the Pentagon.
Very talented photographer! He will fill the gallery along with his wife's Art Quilts in which I am excited about also!

Comments