Great class last Saturday

instructors table

We were provided with a toolkit, container included, along with extras.
Extras were available for purchase and I provided beads, stones and cabachons
in the gallery also for purchase.


instructor's enameled pendant with a rivot

Torch enameled piece from our instructor which, will be a future class!

metalsmithing class

Some of her work for examples

Sara made a wonderful leaf pendant

Sara using her bench pin with Johna looking on :)

Sara's sketches

Sketches from Sara

DSC02220

Finished piece

DSC02202

Julia working

Julia's pendant

her lovely finished piece including handcreated rivots and beads from her collection

Erin working

Erin cutting her's

Erin's finished piece

finished botanical inspired pendant

Erin and I :)

Erin and I

my pattern and then cut out of copper

my pattern and cut out

mine...I took off the ring on the bail then

Finished hammered, textured, filed, sanded and steelwooled pendant. I was a bit behind with having customers in the gallery and stayed after everyone was finished to complete ;)
I cut off the ring going through the bail yesterday and ran a black cord through and then finished it off with my created swirl finding crimps.
Go to my http://www.flickr.com/photos/mossnbeads/ to see more photos from this wonderful class!

Comments

Jane said…
That is fgantastic! Not all can create a simple piece of handcrafted accessory.
Nice documentary! It was a great class!