getting new promo material together

postcard large chairs orange coffee cup

My work will now be in a new shop in Ridgway at 'The Shop on Main' owned by Ridgway native Heather Mader. I will carry an entirely new line or two of my jewelry and fiberart in this space.
Mader will be floor manager to an ecclectic mix of artists, antique dealers, food artisans and others. The grand opening I think is when the town has their "Flavors of Fall" to be held on Saturday, Oct. 17. http://www.ridgwaychamber.com/chamberweb/
Next week I will be moving in yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, funstuff :)

Abbi, Executive Director of ECCOTA in Ridgway, carried away many new designs and 'stuffs' out of the Flemish House today in Johnsonburg to put in the ECCOTA gallery in Ridgway on Main Street. Sooo...getting in the studio tomorrow to bend more wire! Stop by to see me in the morning to see what I am up to ;)

~enjoy

Comments